Monday, August 14, 2006

Deafblind Episcopalian: Deafblind Episcopalian: May 2006

Its hot in August in Oklahoma. I've learned so much since losing most of my sight. I am feeling more. Wind, sun, presence of people. I never noticed before that when we come into a physical nearness with another person there is an awarness of their presence. People seem to emmit some form of spirit that is tangible if we try to feel it. Its different for each person. Some presences are light and some are heavy and the size of the person sometime belies the size of the presence. With some people you can be near them and a feeling of well being just flows from them. Its very peaceful. Others present a feeling of confusion or distraction. Its not somethin you can hear its just something you feel.
My Doctor's told me to find a way to eliminate stress in my life. That's hard to do when you can not see or hear. But ocasionaslly, I have times that cause me to feel a since of peace and well being. Wonder what people feel like when it is cool? If I wait a bit, I'll soon know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home